Welcome to the new patient center for Zuchowski Family Chiropractic Center!
Our mission is to change the health and therefore the lives of those that God entrusts to us. Vertebral subluxations kill and therefore it is our mission to educate the world to this truth and to do all that we can to diminish the devastating effects of subluxations.
In our office we are concerned with the overall function of your body, not “only” the reduction of symptoms. People come to us to be helped with many health problems including:
- Lower Back pain
- Mid back pain
- Neck pain
- Numbness and tingling into arms and hands
- Headaches including migraines
- Chronic constipation/diarrhea
- Acid reflux issues/chronic heartburn
- Many other health concerns
In my over 30 years in practice there are a few principles that I find consistent in most everyone I evaluate…
1. The underlying problem has usually been there for some time whether the patient is 8 or 88 yrs old. A good way to understand this is if you are driving in your car and hit a bump in the road that misaligns your car it will always be out of alignment until you have it realigned. It is the same way with your spine!
2. Some people have a hard time understanding what traditional Chiropractic is and yet while the nervous system is a very complex system, the priciples of what I do are quite simple. For example, if you had a nerve that went from your brain to you heart (you actually have millions of nerve fibers that do just that, but just picture one big nerve) it tells the heart when to beat faster, when to slow down. If you cut that nerve would that affect your heart? Of course it would! You would die! However if you took that nerve and didn’t cut it but pinched it would it make the heart work better or worse? Of course! It would always make it worse! That is how your nervous system works. What I do very simply is to find where in your spine there are bones out of place “pinching” nerves robbing you of the health you deserve!
What types of patients do we accept?
As mentioned above there are many conditions that we evaluate and treat in our office. I only accept patients under two conditions:
- I truly can help them, and
- They really want to get better
When someone comes in for evaluation I tell them that I will only accept them for care if I can help them. When they come in for a report of our findings if I can help them I will show them what is wrong, why it is wrong, is it patchable or fixable, how long it will take to fix if fixable and patch if it is patchable and how much it will cost to accomplish these goals.
What kind of results do we get?
Because we only accept those who we can truly help and who want to get better we get fantastic results. Because of the results we get it is not unusual in our office to get patients seeking help from hours away. You can see from what I have explained that the experience at our office is unique compared to most healthcare facilities.